
So...the cat's out of the bag now, We are expecting baby #3!!!! We happily found out yesterday that the bouncing baby is officially a boy (Adam was giddy) and we are super excited to be able to have a new spirit in our home. I have loved being prego with the first 2 but for some reason I feel exhausted ALL the time. I am kinda guessing it has to do with the 2 very busy rugrats though :) But I am starting to feel him move more consistantly now so it seems to be my reward for getting through each day. Doesn't it seem like the milestones in pregnancy are SO rewarding at times? I felt like I was 17 weeks for about 3 weeks straight so when we hit the 20 week mark and found out the gender, I feel like it has been a new fresh start! Time to get out the maternity clothes and do a bit of "blue" shopping for the new soul! I have plenty of pink and purple but for some reason I think I may do a bit of ebaying to replace those with something more appropriate ;) Woo-Hoo! We are excited!
20 May, 2008
Surprise! And the gender is.....
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Kacy - congratulations to you and Adam! That is great. Yeah for a boy!
hey, thanks for the comment. I haven't talked to Syndi, in...wow..probably since she and Reed got married. That is weird that Adam saw him....did they have to remember how they knew each other? I think Reed and Syndi used to live in DC, but must have moved before I moved out here. weird.
Yay for a boy! It seems like there is some boy blood running now that there were so many girls!!
oh congratulations on that sweet new life Kace! i don't know how you do it with two little ones and this one growing so much each day! it is a LOT of work and I am so amazed by both you and ann who are expecting! it is so thrilling and you, i am sure, are doing a stellar job with it all.
I'm so glad you get a little boy! Congratulations! I can't believe you're just now getting out the pregnancy clothes. I've been living LARGE for weeks! I'm really happy for you guys. I bet your little girls will be a big help with their new brother.
REALLY!? YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys!! And a BOY! Yeah I bet Adam is giddy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment