I suppose 2 weeks without a post is pretty bad right? I guess having 3 babes at home has kept me busier than I thought! Oh, I guess finishing our basement and finally being able to move our house in down there has something to do with it too!!! So a quick update here:
Adam and Mike took the girls to Topaz mountain, a place about 2 hours from here where they could search out Topaz, garnets, and amethysts. The girls had a blast and each came home with a bag of sparkly jewels. Sydney found a big one that we are going to mount onto a necklace for her. What coud be better than a daddy date and personal jewels? Needless to say we have already planned a trip in the spring to return!
We also went to "Cornbelly's" on the 24th. I joined up with most of my amazing fam and we had a great time. The girls always like to play with their cousins and I enjoy spending time with well, EVERYONE!
I LOVE this picture of my loves:
We also celebrated Kirra's 3rd birthday! She had a great day filled with lots of cuddles, presents, a princess birthday cake and pizza at Nevoles. I think a favorite part of her day was her bedroom ceiling filled with balloons, it's becoming tradition for the kids! They get so happy waking up to that! I can't believe she is already 3 though...she sure has grown into a special little girl. She has taken on the role of peacemaker at most times, when she hasn't got her 'tude going! She is constantly cracking us up with songs, faces, and cute little sayings...I often wonder where in the world she is picking these things up! I am so grateful to have her in our lives, she makes the world a MUCH brighter place! 
14 November, 2008
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful, Kacy! Just like their Mama. How are you surviving three? Ahhh!
what a fun outing for Adam and the girls! They look so happy with all their jems! how cute! the pic of them on the slide is priceless. Your girls have the biggest smiles on their faces, it's so great to see such pure happiness on kids faces! You are the sweetest mom. I seriously learn a lot from you and the cute things you blog about. Love you!
Post a Comment