06 December, 2008

#19 I am thankful for...







...airplanes! The rest of the in-law clan is on their way over the pacific ocean as we speak. They are coming here to America in hopes of a white Christmas for the first, and perhaps the only one they might see! We are super excited for them to join us and our life for a month...normally we get the opportunity to visit their lives this time of year! I am also grateful for the opportunity I too have had to travel and see so many awesome places in this world. I feel like I perhaps would have missed out on some amazing things and meeting even more amazing people without the blessing of planes!

1 comment:

Janell said...

I love the pictures...when can we go back to Hawaii? I hope the rest of the crew arrived safely. And one day those airplanes are going to give me a ride to Australia with you :)