08 November, 2009

Halloween night


Can someone plaese tell me where October went? WHAT?!? I can't believe how fast my weeks are whizzing by! Our Halloween was awesome as usual :) We went over to our neighbor's house {Monson's...thanks again!} for some trickery and then headed down to our old neighborhood for some treatery. Sydney wanted to be the fairy sitting on a mushroom which I was super excited for. Weeks later, I didn't realize how challenging the idea of the mushroom would be! We figured it out though and despite coming down with a mild case of swine flu {and missing her parade for school}, she was feeling great for Halloween and got great use out of that cute costume!

Kirra is so into the princess ruffley stage right now so she opted for a beautiful Belle. She loved every minute of it and still loves to dress up in it. Finn was a shark and oh how cute he was! We had prepped him {making him wear the costume for small amounts of time prior to Halloween} and he didn't mind the costume at all!

Love the tail!


He loved the lollies....


and is still finding pieces here and there throughout the house. We visited the Fuller's {a must} and enjoyed the comapny of my in-laws for the night. I love Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

beautiful little princesses, and I LOVE that shark costume. That is hilarious

Deborah said...

They all turned out so cute! I'm glad that everyone was feeling well enough for trick-or-treating!