Seriously love Utah + Winter for this reason alone = One happy ski girl
Adam took Sydney up with our good friend Sam, plus his kiddos to do a bit of skiing. I SO wish I could have gone! Here Sam is teaching Sydney the "pizza" and the "french fries". She loved it and can't wait to go back. I think they should make it a weekly routine to get through to spring!
Makes me want to breed some more bunnies for next ski season!
11 March, 2010
Ski Bunny
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks like she had a great time! You gotta love Utah snow:)
I love that toothless smile.
So cute! I wish I would have been able to go skiing as a child so I wouldn't be so afraid of it now that I'm an adult!
Post a Comment