
My Birthday landed on a Sunday this year and since we are Sabbath respecting people I decided to just have some of my favorite people over for a small BBQ. I seriously love having my family so close by. Family is what my world is all about, what better way than to have them celebrating my 30 years of life!
My Adam and kiddos totally spoiled me with gifts and handmade cards. Adam took them to buy all new markers and crafting supplies to make some awesome cards. They even decorated my new camera (Eeeee! So Happy!) box,
along with a new counter top ice cream maker and some gym clothes. I requested Adam to make me some lamb which was super delish and my mom made me 2 cakes. And yes, I ate pieces from both cakes! I wish I would have taken pics of my family, I always seem to forget something!
Since I loved their cards so much I don't want to forget:
Sydney wrote inside for Finn's card, I melted:
Happy 30th to ME!!!!!
29 June, 2011
My Birthday
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! You are the prettiest, cutest 30 year old girl I know!
Happy 30th to you! I am just around the corner:) What kind of camera did you get??
Post a Comment