
We haven't been here to the rock pools in about 8 years! The first time I came was with Adam and his family as well as Michael's parents (and I'm pretty sure Sydney was about 6 months old). It was all new to me and I was scared of eels! This time Sydney was worried about the eels :)
It was just as beautiful as I remembered.

Full body massage:
And a natural face umbrella!



We headed up river a bit and Adam decided he would jump off the side. This picture doesn't show how high up he was! It really was tall, I promise!

And I was too much of a weenie to do the slide :(
But it was nice and cool and beautiful in the water. And the best part? We only saw one eel. I'd consider that a success!
20 January, 2012
Currumbin Rock Pools
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gorgeous! I can't believe you wouldn't go down the rock slide!! Okay, okay, I may have been hesitant as well, thinking about a bruised bum. But still...!!
There's a picture of one of Corinne's girls that looks just like Corinne! In the pink swimsuit...don't you think? Cute :)
Post a Comment