We signed Finn up to try out a mini 3's class through the preschool. I was hesitant at first because I really wasn't excited about him being away from me 2 days a week. I just thought he was still a bit young to "go to school". And let's face it, he's always going to be my little man! But when we returned back from Australia, I decided to just try it out and see how he did with it. Turns out we all think its amazing! He's getting in some good social skills and his teacher says he is doing really well. She even said that with his mature personality that he finishes his projects quickly and is ready for the next thing before the others. Phew! I'm glad he likes school :) I like going grocery shopping without and kiddos in the cart begging for something!
His teacher is so cute and I love watching his social skills grow. Here is a photo with "Mrs. Mulberry" (Mrs. Moberly) on his first day of school!
28 February, 2012
Finn's First Day
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment