Another year of my babies getting older and wiser. Another year of putting them on the bus and praying in my mother's heart that they will return to me safely and untainted from the world. This never gets easier for me, although I am grateful to live in an area where the schools are full of great teachers and great motives. Go Ridgeline Raccoons!
Kirra starts 1st:
And Sydney starts 4th!
The adopted annual tradition of a German schultute. They love this and get excited for school with it:
After a summer of constant sister love, I wasn't sure how he would be on the first day. He was awesome of course! I should have known. He wanted to send them off to school at the bus stop with us:
He wanted to go to the rocks for some pictures...love the pose!
And pose again!










No comments:
Post a Comment