19 March, 2013

He's a nut. But the cutest nut alive

We seem to be going through a stage with our little dude these days.  He can be the most loving of lovers and the most dramatic 4 year old I've had, yet.  He makes us laugh daily by saying things like:

"Do you kick a strawberry? Nooooo. Unless its a mushy one.  Do you kick a chicken? Nooooo."
And "Mom, can I pretend I'm a robber and I like old prawns?" while holding up a coconut covered cashew (of course to represent the old prawn I guess)
Hehehe! 
Cant forget when he had asked to change the baby's diaper and as she's rolling around he says to her "Stop doing that baby. I'm trying to concentrate!" But of course baby keeps rolling so he's getting frustrated.  I decided to help him finish up and just as we fasten the velcro he tells baby "Strap it up! You have a good pee pee time!"

I have to sneak my pictures most of the time now:

And he likes his own space with his own things



and he can love on these babies like nobody's business. And yet, we wonder if they will make it to their first birthday the way way he tries to carry them around and play with them.  We are STILL constantly telling him to be gentle and kind.  The girls do get the biggest smiles when he's around though, pretty sure they know he loves them.


1 comment:

Kinny said...

HAHAHA!! "can I be a robber and like old prawns!" So funny! I even said it in his little voice in my head. Love this post.