12 April, 2013

Update!

Wowee! Time sure has gone by fast. I keep taking photos thank goodness.  Heres the latest:

Miss Lou, cute as can be. Almost 8 months old:


And here she snuck into the pantry, I knew it was too quiet! She had pulled down the loaf of bread and was covered in crumbs! She was so mad when I picked her up, i guess she loved it!

Both girls get stuck under the table and chairs ALL THE TIME! They manage to climb in easily but cant climb out as well.  Eden's little legs go slipping and sliding in these jambes which doesnt help the situation...



First Big Girl Bath! I don't know why I hadn't done this before, I guess we've always been shower lovers.  And I suppose I waited until they could crawl better.  And lets be honest, I've been too busy to sit and watch them take a bath, so sad!  Eden was all over the bath, exploring and going from one end to the next.  She only ducked her mouth in the water once and realized that wasn't a great thing to do, haha! Shes a quick learner!

And Lauren just stayed put.  The whole time! I sat her on the washcloth from sliding and she never once moved...

 E:

 Lou:


No comments: