Marrying into the "Heindorff" clan gives me rites to this....
and this was only one bowl of the crabs at the table. The traditional Christmas eve dinner has become this HUGE spread of crabs, fresh prawns{the length of my hand!}, scallops, moreton bay bugs, cooked prawns, ham, turkey, and salads with vegetables. I am sad to say I didn't get any good photos of all of it. But it was delicious and devoured none the less! I always love the Christmas Eve dinner...saves all of Christmas day for relaxing and enjoying the fam!
We had an awesome Christmas Day as usual. The kids loved their Santa gifts and stockings. We took it easy and slow, enjoying each gift as it was opened.
Close your eyes and open your hands....
hang on....surprise!!!!
A happy Finn....
All jeweled up...
Grammy and Kirra:
lots of cuddles and happiness...
And as each group of siblings came with their families we opened a few more...I think the gift giving was successful this year! As we put the kiddies to bed we had one last story, and we talked about Christ and the man he became. The reason we celebrate the season. It was a great day!
30 December, 2009
Christmas
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I could go for some of that crab right now! I'm glad you had a great Christmas. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment