I am here, physically anyway! Mentally...well, I can admit to issues! My mother and Father-in-law as well as my father-in-law's sister (have I lost you yet?) have just departed from a 6 weeks hiatus here in Salt Lake. Helen and Ron come every year during the Thanksgiving season and I can honestly say I love it! I truly love them and think I may have one set of awesome in-laws. The kids adore them and Helen helps out SO much. She loves to shop...A LOT (by that I mean daily)! But I know she loves her grandkids even more and you know what that makes me? One lucky mama! I feel so blessed to have my children surrounded with pure love. Love from the most important people in their lives. Although they seem so tiny to me still, I know every moment of love they feel with stay with them forever.
My sister Deborah photographed my kiddos together. I absolutley love them! She has always done such a great job with them and so here is a sneak peak!







If you want to see some more visit her website here. While you are there throw a comment under my kiddos page to help me win a free print!
09 December, 2009
Kidlets
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
all of your kids are so dang adorable. I love how Finn is a perfect mix of you and Adam.
You have such beautiful babies!!! I left a comment on the website! I hope you get a free print!
Post a Comment