Gotta love the farm...
Finn has been SO lovey lately. He kisses the goats, the chickens, the fence posts, the stroller, his mama, his feet, the cow, the bunnies, his blankie, the tomato plants, etc, etc....
But I have been loving the fact that he stays ON his horse now! Yippee! We crossed a milestone of horse fear! I was very proud :)
I had to laugh as Kirra exclaimed "I did it mama, I fed the goat ALL BY MYSELF!
I look over and Finn is feeding the goats too...all by himself! I guess we crossed another milestone, goat fear with Kirra! As always, we had loads of fun!
22 April, 2010
Yee-Haw
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Thanksgiving Point! We have a trip planned for Utah this summer, maybe we can meet up at "the farm!"
Post a Comment