The girls got to experience their very first dance recital last weekend. They have been taking from Miss Heidi for the last season and have really had fun! I can see Sydney has come a long way from the begining, I can tell she loves it more and more. Kirra has had a lot of fun with the cute girls in her class. She had the job of stopping the whole circle of girls on their Yankee Doodle piece...she did fantastic! It was so much fun to see them up on stage in front of the whole audience and I couldn't be more proud of my girlies! My good friend Claire was able to take some great shots of the girls, Thanks Claire! 



The girls with their dance teacher:
09 May, 2010
The FIRST dance recital
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, those girls are so cute! Sometimes I really feel like I missed out not having a daughter to dress up!
These pictures just made me giggle! I can totally see these showing up in 12 years when they are on SYTYCD :)
LOVE both of their costumes! What beauties you have Kacy!
oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures!!!!! I love little girls at dance recitals!
Is Miss Heidi Heidi Nelson? She looks exactly like my dance teacher from when I was younger. It has to be the same Heidi. How fun if it is the same lady! (fun for me at least!)
That picture of Kirra saluting in that adorable dress - seriously what I needed after a long day! They are both so cute!
Post a Comment