25 May, 2010

My Man


Happy Birthday to my love! Isn't Adam gorgeous? I know this pic is from last year but come on...I could look at it forever :D

Adam spent the day doing some of his favorite things: Golfing at Victory Ranch, dinner at Happy Sumo with wifey, present opening and hide and seek with the kiddos, and then I surprised him with a mini birthday party with some of our amazing friends. I can't believe I didnt get a photo of the group! Ugh. He says it was one of his best birthdays in years! No need to bring up the tears from last year's birthday right? I did let the kids pick out EVERY present this year (with veto power) and he loved every one of them! Imagine that! I stress out about gift giving and the kids do it perfectly...love it! Finn even picked out a bag of his favorite potato chips at the store :) Anyway, I LOVE birthdays and to have Adam in our life for one more year makes me feel so blessed and thankful he was born. I love my Aussie!
Desserts:

Blue Ice cream:

Make a wish:

Naughty Finn sneaking ALL the mints off the brownies:

We are a happy family:

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

that really is a great photo of Adam and Finn. I also love your previous post about the bunny, so cute. Hope to see you guys this summer!

Michelle said...

he definitely is a good looking guy! so cute! I love your family!

Becky said...

What a good wife. You are a cutie.