07 June, 2010

School's out!!!!


The last week of school is full of lots of fun things for the kids, including a dance festival and field day. During the dance festival, Sydney's 1st grade had me in stitches the WHOLE time. I was seriously laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face. They had done a mock version of the Evolution of dance which was pretty hilarious considering they are 6-7 years old. And her friend that she partnered with in the cat sweatsuit certainly helped the situation :) Completely made my whole day though!



Field day is full of lots of movement stations the classes rotate between. I had the "limbo" station, there was a water game, parachute, flour sack races, etc... Again, I laughed A LOT! Since I was particiapting I didnt get many photos of Sydney, but I did get some bellyaches out of it!


2 comments:

Allison and Mason: said...

Cute pictures! I'm stealing some of them! I am now officially blog stalking you. And l am loving your blog! So fun! Now I can keep track of your darling little family! Have fun in Scotland!

Jana said...

I love Ella's face in the parachute picture, pure happiness.