07 June, 2010

Mysterious tree

We made it to Scotland! Yes, I flew with all 3 kiddos and yes, they were fantastic. Sydney was an amazing little helper, and Kirra was certainly a great plane buddy to Finn. I'm hoping the flights home are just as smooth! Even though the kids were great, it is SO STRESSFUL to have 3 littlies to make comfortable and make sure everybody is happy. We are happy to be here though and can't wait to make some awesome memories.
The kids were playing out in the garden today so I snapped some Pics of Sydney being SO excited to find there is a "Mysterious Tree" in our yard! After a sec I realized she had overheard the conversation I had with Adam about the beautiful "Wysteria Trees" around town. Hahaha! Too cute!

1 comment:

Amy Mitchell said...

Hey Kacy-
I'm glad you made it and had cooperate littlies! You are too brave traveling with 3 kids- have fun in Scotland- tell the girls "Buns,Meatloaf" is doing great and is getting lots of love and attention! Now I know why you changed his name to "Meatloaf" cause that little guy is constantly pinchin' a loaf!