With a name like Finn, he'd better be able to float....
This little guy is incredible! I had so much fun watching him learn and progress through his swimming lessons. In fact, he was so amazing that Becky, his teacher, was teaching him things that kiddos don't learn this early! Yes, I'm a proud mother hen. He can officially jump off and swim to get out all on his own, he can mostly roll for a breath and then roll again to keep swimming, and he goes down the slide all on his own and again, swims to the edge! I seriously love watching this man have so much fun in the water...he truly is my waterbaby. He has graduated from swim school for the season and I couldnt be happier with his progress! Congrats Dude!
19 September, 2010
It's official.....
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is seriously so great that Finners can do all that! I really need to get my kids in swim lessons- He is only two and swims better than Camryn!
What a champion! So cool that they give him a little medal at the end of it. Can't wait to see him out here!
Did anyone else think you were announcing a pregnancy by the title "its official?" I DID! I am jealous of Finns skills! I will have to push Sav more next summer...I didn't know 2 year olds were capable of that! Way to go Finn!
Post a Comment