
Adam and I took the kiddos on the boat over to Peel Island for a bit of fun on a beautiful day. Guess what we saw?
Dolphins of course!
It was so fun, they were playing with us and doing tricks for the screaming girls!
We stopped in the shady bay:
This is the "Platypus Wreck". Scuttled in 1926:




Sydney's art:
This is how the kids ended our fun. Finn asleep on the seat and the two girls fell asleep on the floor! It was kind of nice cruising home with Adam while they were happily zonked out!
It was a great time! Love spending the day with my family!!!
24 January, 2011
Peel Island
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Things I'm loving: Updates on your blog, Sydney's art, your fantastic photography skills, and you!
Finn's looking so big. I keep looking at that picture of him laying down, wondering if it's really him!
looks amazing!
What a cool place!!
Post a Comment