20 February, 2011

Stradbroke Island {part 3}

Is it a problem to have TOO many photos? I don't want to forget any of this gorgeousness!


Mick and gorgeous Ivy:


One of the girl's favorite things to do? Body surf the waves of course! Here is Ella just getting ready for the dive:


Aborigine's rope (or otherwise known as seaweed, hehe!)


Yes, there is still cranky pants in Australia:

See, he can wear cranky pants 2 days in a row sometimes....

I saved this ghost crab from cooking in the rock pools. He must have gotten caught on a wave in and didn't catch the next one out. The water was super hot in the pool and he was barely moving when I saw him. He's okay though :)




Shadow and his Daddy doing a mini workout:

Sand hill:
Which results in this:

And this:


Sydney fished out a bluebottle jellyfish (my arch nemesis)


2 comments:

Rachelle said...

you can NEVER have too many photos of Straddie, love all of them. What fabulous memories your kids are going to have!

Amy Mitchell said...

Beautiful pictures Kacy! I'm glad you guys had such a great time there- fun times with family, gotta love it! That profile picture of Finn with the sand all over his face, looks just like Sydney...crazy