The kids had a whole week off and since we like to get busy and have fun around here, thats just what we did! First outing was to the aquarium but seeing as my normal camera keeps corrupting my pics, my little camera just doesnt seem to cut it for me in dark rooms. Ugh, and annoying! But I did bring the little camera to capture some of these zoo memories since my photos are few and far between these days. I've GOT to get my camera checked out. We had a lot of fun! So much fun that we bought a yearly pass and plan on using it often. Chloe, Kirra's best friend was able to come with us which is always more fun for Kirra! I really thought Finn would dig the whole thing but he actually pooped out early on and ended up being a bit grumpy about halfway through. We all survived him though and Sydney was perma-grin the whole time. Her favorite? The Giraffes. Kirra: the flowers, And Finn: the monkeys. I'm really surprised that Hogle Zoo has so much to offer. Considering how cold it gets and the fact they are open year round makes me wonder how those Elephants dont go nuts. My favorite were the Giraffes as well. Such gorgeous creatures:
Who's wearing cranky pants?
Perfecting the monkey bars (+ Sydney's cute friend Hope whom we met up there):
Syd and the Cougars. We have gotten cougar tracks in our backyard and seeing these gorgeous beasts up close kinda hit close to home. Yikes!
Great day and cant wait to go back (when its not so busy) for more fun and learning! Yeah for Spring Break!
17 April, 2011
Spring Break-ZOO!!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE Kirra's hair! Totally suits her! I'm still waiting for my Ping pic.
Post a Comment