30 April, 2011

Easter Sunday

I love Easter Sunday. It is always such a great reminder of purpose and fulfillment for my life, thinking about our Savior's Resurrection. Our tradition is for the kids to wake up to an Easter basket of goodies and a few fun items from the Easter bunny (brought for them in the morning). Its so much fun to see their excitement and wonder. I love to hear them squeal with delight! We put the Music and the spoken Word on tv and tried to enjoy a special breakfast of puffy French toast. My kids didn't care for it at all....WHAT!?! Who's kids are these anyway? I think I devoured all three helping with buttermilk syrup and ended up feeling sick all day. So sad!


We had to take our Easter morning photo with Buns! He is a perfect addition don't you think?

I'm spying a stink-eye here...do you see it? Buns has mastered the stink-eye!


We headed down to Tami's house for some dinner and a but of egg hunting. I love that my dad is the obligated "egg hider". We all remember my Grandpa Mitchell doing it for us so it just seems, well....right! It did start to drizzle which was perfect timing for a delicious dinner and dessert. Buns joined us in the festivities:
I think we ended up with over 6 dozen eggs!







And how cute are these place card settings Tami made?

Such a great day filled with love and family. I seriously love my family!

No comments: