10 May, 2011

Cinco De Mayo!!!


We love to throw a Cinco De Mayo party! I always say I'll take any reason to throw a party, I love it. I heard its more of an "American" thing to celebrate and only parts of Mexico do it. I guess the celebration of freedom for heritage and democracy on the 5th of May is a great reason to party!!!

We had WAAAAAAY to much food but I suppose that is the "Mitchell family" blood I have :) I loved the tamales the most. Adam ordered them from a friend who obviously has a talent for it. Yummy!



We also had a pinata of course! But wait...one for the adults as well!!!


He was a bit cranky that he didn't knock it down!

Erin. Brian. Baby Will. Michelle. (brand new!) Baby London. Khyl.
Sarah + Mr. Pinata

Getting ready.....
To say I laughed too much is an understatement! None of us have hit a pinata in ages! Its always fun to get together with a fun group of friends! Can't wait for next year already!

1 comment:

Kinny said...

What a shame I wasn't there...would have totally done the Mexican hat dance for you and your friends! HAHA!