Sydney's teacher, Miss Easley, organized and produced this "opera" (with the help of talented family members of some of the students) and was it amazing! In all honesty, I enjoyed the WHOLE program and was sad when it ended. The plot of the story was "Authors vs. Characters" and most of the class had costumes as characters of different story books. The whole program was done through music and singing and the students did a fantastic job. I'm so proud of my Little Bo Peep and her costume turned out super cute. I sewed most of it for her and she borrowed the giant lamb form her friend Sadie. She did a perfect job!
Sydney and Ella (as Little Red Hen):
Sydney and Miss Easley:





1 comment:
Her little curtsy is darling! (And of course so is her little bo peep costume. You are amazing!) I laughed out load at her little red hen friend...seriously cute!
Post a Comment