16 May, 2012

Ridgeline Run

Every year at the elementary school they do a fundraiser that involves the sponsored kids to run laps for money.  I love that Adam runs with them every time and the girls always look forward to him being there.  He's such a great daddy!  First up was Sydney's class and Sydney + Dad = 13 laps!  I think Sydney had perma-grin the entire time, love it!


 I love that after almost every passing they decided to do something different:


 My FAV!




 Next up was Kirra's class!  Kirra + Dad = 11 laps! I was so happy she kept running her little heart out despite the heat and becoming tired.  She passed plenty of other Kindy kids and had the sorest legs the next day to prove it.  She was so sore that she had tears the next morning while trying to get out of bed, the poor pet!  Bless her heart though for toughing it out and enduring Littles!



No comments: