24 September, 2012

Finn turns 4. Whaaat!?!


 How on earth did my baby boy turn 4?  I still cant believe it.  He's happy to turn four though and if you ask him, he's willing to turn four again and again.  We celebrated on his actual birthdate and then had a party over the weekend.  He asked several times if he was turning four again.  Why yes...Yes you are.  We celebrated by filling his room with balloons for the morning wake up (although he snuck into our room during the night so he didnt actually wake up to them this time, darn it!) Arctic circle (for the requested playland and ice cream) for lunch.  Then off to Planet play for his birthday fun with our family.  He was such a good happy boy the whole day and seemed to play the role of "four years old" the best he absolutely could.  Dang.  I was hoping he would want to be 3 still :(


Morning Presents:


 And a hamburger cake for wishes and eating:
He had asked for a "Super Hero" birthday a while back so I was able to get a few things done before the babies came, thank goodness.  He invited 4 friends and I invited Batman to surprise them. They tested out their super hero strengths and learned what it takes to be a real super hero.  They ate wonder dogs and all kinds of food to make them strong and enhance their super hero qualities.  After many activities they got to go on a ride with Batman on his "Batmobile" around the block.  These boys made me smile and I couldnt help but giggle at the 4 years of life they have experienced.


Here is Batman with the boys on the Batmobile:
 MORE birthday wishes and cake eating:
 Batman congratulated each boy and granted them a real super hero cape and mask:




SUPER HEROES!!!

No comments: