31 October, 2012

Halloween

The school parade.  Finn wanted to wear his cool vampire costume and practiced his moves for the coming evening.  He's a great Vampire.

Little Red Riding Hood.  Little miss gorgeous.  Little Red cutie-pie.  Little miss sweetie cheeks:
Peacock girl.  As requested by the bird girl herself.  Glad we pulled this costume off, even if I was armed with a hot glue gun an hour before school started!  It turned out great and best of all, Sydney LOVED it.  She got a lot of compliments and is already debating which bird to be for 2013.
Since Adam was still out of town we decided to go to my mom and dad's house in Spanish Fork for a bit of family trick or treating.  Good thing we did too because I had about 10 minutes of door knocking before the babies needed to eat. I left my cute kiddos in the care of aunts, uncles, cousins, and Grandma and Grandpa.  I love my family, I love these cousins too!  We are missing a whole family here but these kids tried their best to smile and look at the camera...thats hard work!



No comments: