Seven. 7. VII
Kirra is officially...SEVEN!?!
Where does the time go?
Haha, she's still cracking us up daily. She loves to talk, LOVES it. Sometimes she doesn't stop and I have to try so hard to keep up with her quick little voice jabbering away at everything she can think of in that second. She's an awesome friend and an even better sister. She's my helper and my lover-girl. Her laugh is infectious and full of happiness at just the right moments. We love our littles and hope her year is full of amazing experiences.
She did not want her photo taken (even though she set the birthday room balloons and cards up. I thought it was staging the photo-oops! Gotcha!)
Making a wish:
A requested rainbow colored cake:
Party time! She had asked for a pajama party with pancakes and girly things this year. I was worried I would be tied up with the 2 month old babes so my mom and dad came to help. Woo, they sure are amazing parents/Grandparents and helped tremendously. These girls though, had us laughing and made us quick on our feet. Here they are showing off their newly painted nails:
Chloe Ava Kirra Rachel Cambree
Berries and cream, big hit!
My mom made the pancakes and the girls went wild! With yummy chocolate milk, bacon, and berries to finish it off.
She also requested cake decorating. Sure, I say since! Seven candles look like a lot on that cuppie though :)
Grandpa is a good baby snuggler. He also snuck Finn off to the store to get out of the girly-ness of the party. They returned an hour later with a root beer and a mini bow and arrow set. Love my Daddy-O
After Kirra opened 5 Barbie wrapped presents (year of the Barbie I suppose!) and a gem hunt:
The girls watched a Tinkerbell movie in the theatre and finished off the night by playing Barbies. They are so much fun to watch and I love the closeness they have with each other. Cute girls deserve cute loot bags. I did manage to make up some bags filled with all pink supplies...so girly!
Happy Birthday Littles! We love you more than you can imagine!










No comments:
Post a Comment