I cannot believe how busy being a new mom (again) is! I keep saying that I am going to make time to update our life's journal here and before I know it I'm climbing in to bed exhausted and preparing my mind for the next day again. I need to keep track of our happenings here because I know its important to me now, and surely in the future I will appreciate having the memories of the moment recorded. We have been up to a lot of this:
And a lot of this as well:
They keep us busy almost every second of the day! I know I need to capture these moments and will try my hardest to make it happen. I love my little-big family. Little people, big amount. They bring so much joy and wonder to my bursting heart. I thank Heavenly Father for trusting me with these children...I also pray he can help me through it!
Cause looking at these pics make my heart melt all over again. I keep saying I must've done something right in heaven to get these cute love birds!




No comments:
Post a Comment