I have always loved the special days that arrive when having new babies in the gospel. These babes got their official names and blessings from their daddy today. It was such a sweet spirit and I found myself with tears of gratitude all day (as well as days prior and after!) Adam and I had been discussing how everything went and he mentioned how he can see snippets of their personality's and future's through the Holy Ghost while blessing them. I just think it is an amazing gospel, one that ties families together forever is sure to bring joy to many. I am so grateful for a gospel that teaches happiness and for a worthy husband who can give these babes a blessing from God. Here are a few pics from the day. Lauren is wearing the same dress that Sydney and Kirra were blessed in and Eden is wearing a new gem we are happy to add to the family!
Eden
Lauren
We also provided lunch at our house after the blessing. We had amazing soups with bread, a cheese platter, and some super yummy desserts. I only managed a pic of the desserts but they were scrumptious as always! I love that my family loves to cook, we always end up with delicious food!
Here is my Grandma holding Eden. She loves babies, she in fact had a set of twins herself! Sadly they were born pre-mature and weren't able to survive. She is such a great example to me of a family matriarch. She rarely misses a grandchild or great-grandchild's special day.












No comments:
Post a Comment