26 June, 2013

Birthday fun

Birthdays are the best. I love thinking I'm getting "one year wiser" when in fact, I have lost my marbles.  But really, I try and make the special day last as long as possible.  You know, birthday lunches with friends, birthday dinners out with family, birthday cake...ALL week long. Birthday presents lasting as long as possible. What a fun year to turn 32! Wowsers, thats a lot of wiseness!

The day started with donuts and flowers in bed.  How could my family know my love for donuts? Just kidding! When we eat them several times a week I suppose they learn these things! Adam hired Saren to babysit for several hours while we lunched at Settebellos (pizza and salad for both of us, no splitting meals baby!), did some business errands, a stop in to Trader Joes for some treats (coconut chips or sea salt and chocolate almonds anyone?), and some time for just the two of us to reconnect and be together.  Adam has been so darn busy lately its been hard to have one on one time with him.  We went to dinner at Asian Star where we feasted our little hearts out.  The kids were awesome, the food was delicious.  It was pretty much a perfect day and I felt loved and spoiled. Of course I am the picture taker in our family so I did not in fact get many pictures of my day but I did manage to get this gem...and I love it so much.

No comments: