You know I love this holiday!
Annual Pleasant Grove Fireworks
Lauren and Grandma. Isn't my mom beautiful?
Grandpa and Eden. Isn't my dad handsome?
We spent the morning at home getting a few things around the house finished and then off to the pool we went! We stayed for a couple of hours, had a great time as always. We all met up at Pleasant Grove High school for the fireworks show. They never let us down! This year we managed to not get pelted by cardboard and ashes though-BONUS! I assumed the babies would be ok, they weren't. Yikes! They cried their little hearts out and then...zonked. Completely 100% asleep for the next 8 hours. Haha! I felt bad that my mom was holding Eden and probably didn't get to enjoy the show much. She convinced me she was happy to be the nurturer so I felt better :) Great day, Great memories!









No comments:
Post a Comment