What a birthday! We love these days and I try to make them the best and most memorable days of the year :) She requested waffles and a plate of bacon for breakfast (in bed of course). We sang happy birthday and her waffles also had sprinkles and whipped cream...her favorite!
This girl is a firecracker and loves to be with her friends. We opted to have a movie date and she invited all 8 of her closest friends. We saw the movie Turbo (which we all loved) and then back to the house for lunch, cake, ice cream, and presents! Yahoo!
She wanted a "horse" theme so we did a cherry vanilla cake with cherry sours:
And the food was PB & J sandwiches, trail mix, kettle chips, carrots with dip, and apples with dip:
She had so much fun, we let the girls stay and play as long as they wanted. She ended up playing from 9am to 9pm with some of the girls and had the best time. I love my Sydney. I love that she has a young, sweet heart. I love that she doesn't want to grow up and she still likes to play imaginary games. She doesn't care what other people think, she likes to be different, she's a great sister and becoming an awesome babysitter for me. I can trust her and I fully believe in her ability to be a great example. I'm feeling so blessed to have her in our family!











No comments:
Post a Comment