01 August, 2013

Family Camping (for the day anyway)

Nothing better then getting out in the fresh mountain air and "earthing" for a few hours...we always have fun with the fam! We went to Blackhawk campground, up Payson canyon.  It really was beautiful and the weather was perfect! 




 My daughter who doesn't like her picture taken.  I keep telling her she will have a memory book of pictures like this then:

Major dreads going on up here! She's been working hard at these bad boys:





The babies both looked like this most of the time...dirty, wood or wrappers in their mouth, holding garbage.  I was desperate to get them shoes that would fit and managed to find some last minute.  The girls both looked so homeless but it worked! Their feet were safe :) 



We hiked up a cute little trail to a small waterfall called "The Grotto". It was a perfect hike with the kids and the waterfall was really pretty.  I left Adam in the car with sleeping babes so it was actually really nice just to take the older 3 kids.




 Storm clouds kept threatening and eventually did manage to let some rain out later in the evening. I was kinda glad we weren't camping but I do really love hearing rain drops on the tent.

Making an ant house:

No comments: