27 August, 2013

First day of school

What!?! Is summer really over? I can't believe how fast its gone by, although it always seems to! I'm so tankful that my kids enjoy school- it makes going back to full-time school such a breeze! This year went exceptionally well, not to mention we LOVE the new bus driver! The girls started first and Finn started one week later at preschool. Its been a nice transition...

We ate "A +" pancakes and bacon (and I made lemon sauce which is a rare occasion...only because Sydney and I are the only ones to devour it.

Kirra opening her schultute. And reading her card I wrote- I love my girls so much!

 2nd and 5th (and almost the same height.  They are already learning about sharing clothing, haha!)
And I'll add they both picked out their own outfits!


 Aaaaaand, already coming home!!! They loved their first day- We are excited for an awesome year!

 


No comments: