16 August, 2013

Durango, Co

Lucky for us the County Fair was on during our trip to Durango! We loved the animals of course.  Here's Asher getting an up close and personal greeting with one of the pigs.  The farmer was really nice, he had two pigs showing. 


I couldn't stop laughing at the pigs! They all looked like they were smiling as they lay there:


HaHa! This chicken....I wonder if it felt embarrassed about it's giant hair-do?

My dad drove up from New Mexico to meet us for the rest of the trip. So after the county fair we drove to have dinner and some entertainment at Bar-D. I haven't been there in years but always remembered it being a lot of fun. We loved it! I think I smiled the whole time. And Lauren sure loved dancing to the music :) 
The kids explored and played before the show:






Dinner is served.  I don't think anything has changed!






No comments: