30 April, 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning....





It is spring. And spring in Utah means the craziest weather possible! We were all teased with the most beautiful day on Monday, warm sun beat down on us ALL DAY LONG! It was fabulous. Needless to say we took advantage of the heat as much as possible and headed outdoors for the day. After Sydney went to school she and Adam decided to wash the car (much needed) while Kirra watched in the distance. For some reason Kirra decided to go M.I.A. during picture time!






Soon after we diced to take the girls to the golf course to have some play time together. Maybe they get some inspiration from Adam but my girls can hit a golf ball! I was loving the photos of Adam helping them swing! Kirra has yet to graduate to the real club but her plastic one works wonders for her right now :) I love to watch how excited they get when they hit the ball, or when they can putt it into the hole. They are SO proud of this great accomplishment! I think their favorite things about being at the golf course are spending time with daddy (they both adore him, well, we all do!) being in a beautiful atmosphere, and finding treasures. The poor golf cart has to carry all of 4 of us and about 5 pounds of sticks, pinecones, weeds, and flowers they have collected! We had a great day in the sunshine and we will talk about it today while we are bundled up inside :( At least it isn't snowing...yet!

2 comments:

jessamyn said...

yes, it looks like such a BEAUTIFUL day! I love that picture of the girls with the tree blossoms! so sweet. I hope spring brings you many more days like this to make even more memories!

Michelle said...

Kacy - hey girl...it's Michelle (Andrus). I just barely found yours and Janell's blogs on Deborah's other blog. I can't believe how grown up your girls are! They are so cute. I'm going to add you to my blog so I can see what else you and your cute family are up to! Do you still live in Alpine? (by the way - my husand would be soooo jealous of your husbands car...hee hee).
It's so fun to keep in touch through blogs! love ya!