
Ok, so call me stuck in the nineties but I would totally go to a concert if the band reunited! The sad thing is that I might actually be able to sing some of the most beloved songs!!! To be honest, my sisters (you know who you are)were more of the die hard fans, I seemed to just be the eavesdropping sister who jammed to NKOTB in my bedroom when noboby was looking. I do remember occasionaly walking around their room checking out the hotties on the posters on the wall. You have to admit (if you are a girl growing up in this era) the boys had "the right stuff!"
02 April, 2008
Hangin' Tough
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do you remember the house on Zuni Place? Our walls were plastered with pictures of them. Ahh, the memories...
Ok, looking at this picture it's kind of embarassing that I thought some of them were soooo cute! But guess what? I saw them briefly on the Today Show this morning, and still, some of them are kinda cute. Not cute enough to hang on my walls though :)
If they do get back together, which I understand is a huge possibility, we need to go to the concert together!! That would be so much fun!
Post a Comment