Adam is away again (to Scotland) and as much as we are missing him, we are ALSO trying to enjoy the "girly" time we have together. We are the "3 Muskateers" and also the "3 chicklets" at times. Can I just say I am so happy I have 2 girls to share this with? teehee! We are planning activities and crafts every few days or so to get us through it together with excitment! Although emotions have been running high with the pregnancy and it continues on with Sydney (my drama queen at times), I vow to have fun and not waste a day moping around in loneliness. Actually just today Sydney and I were enjoying popcicles on the front step while blowing bubbles and out of the blue she says "Daddy sure is missing out isn't he?" I giggled and continued to express how mommies and daddies get to make memories with everyone at different times. I just thought it was sweet that she thought of him and considered him "missing out" on a quiet afternoon...sometimes these are the best times though right? Simplicity is always welcome in our home. I never considered motherhood to be simplistic, but the best moments for me often have been. As a note, the above pictures are the girls wearing their knitted afghan sweaters from our dear Scottish friend Margaret. She is a wonderful woman and the girls truly look adorable when they put the hoods on in chilly weather. Truly charming!
13 June, 2008
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kacy Jo Mclanahan!!! I cant believe its really you! You have the most beautiful little girls, but what I really want is to see some pictures of my long lost friend! There are no pictures of you in all of your blog. So as pretty as your girls are maybe put some up of your cute face and maybe your hubby too! By the way, I live in Sandy so maybe we should get together sometime! Natalie
I 2nd Natalie's request! There doesn't seem to be any pics of you or your hubby. Who are you guys? How have you changed over the years? Your girls look A LOT like you!
Post a Comment