19 June, 2008


Allright, allright....But isn't it the right of the blogger to be able to be the photo-taker as well as the photo-poster? So considering I am both of these I feel it is okay for me to choose against posting a photo of me :) teehee! In all honesty, I have never loved photos of myself but I really should consider taking more of myself with my kids. Won't it be a sad day when we all realize they have no photos with mom as a child? Maybe this will motivate me, thanks for the nudge....
ps. This is our Christmas photo sent out to a select few. Time to update!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Thank you. You are so freaking cute, and you dont really look much different, just more mature and motherly. Your husband is pretty good looking too. Thanks again, its nice to see an old friend.

Michelle said...

Kacy - it's funny that you said what you said...because I've looked through your post before looking for a picture of you - and there weren't any! You are gorgeous. Your hair is so cute, I haven't ever seen it that light...then again...I probably havent seen you since your wedding! Is that lame or what? Your family is beautiful, and I'm thrilled to see a picture of you. It is definitely okay to post pictures of yourself! You're so cute. You look so grown up! - I mean that in an absolutely good way! whoa - that was a long comment

The Kalcichs said...

Whoa, Kacy! You are a babe. I'm loving your hair. You really do look great, as always!

Becky said...

Hey! I found you through Shelly. It is sooooo fun to see your family. Those girls are DARLING! (And, dang. Mothering only makes you better looking!)

Becky said...

P.S. Congratulations on the boy!! :)

The Alts Family said...

You look so gorgeous in this pic girl!

Brian & Michelle said...

Yeah, you look like the same Kacy. Just more mature and grown up...with blonde streaks! Beautiful family! I think this is a great photo of your guys, and can't wait to see the updated Christmas one! =)

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh what a CUTE family!! How are you guys?! Your girls are so big, I can't believe it. Lets get together sometime!!