Yeah the last time I saw you Brooke was just two and I was newly pregnant with Emily. We are moving to poulsbo, washington like an hour ferry ride from seattle. we are so excited and july cannot come fast enough.
Yes, we definately need to get together soon for lunch or something. I would be great to see you, and you cute girls. They are too adorible! Here is my email, so you can email me your phone number, and I can have your emial. nattyann28@yahoo.com Hopefully talk to you soon! Natalie
I am a mama to 5 little babes (including twin girls) and a wife to a brilliant man. I love to watch my children explore and learn about the world in their own ways. I love to learn, laugh, play, skip, and eat yummy food! This is my place where I can share my loves in life as I'm lovin' them!
6 comments:
Kacy your girls are so cute they look so much like you. Have a great day!! shannon
Yeah the last time I saw you Brooke was just two and I was newly pregnant with Emily. We are moving to poulsbo, washington like an hour ferry ride from seattle. we are so excited and july cannot come fast enough.
ha ha ha, what a funny post. Poor Syd! And look how curly and long Kirra's hair is! Can we come over and swim with you?
Summer is Arizona is not as fun either! I probably look like your daughter Syd everytime I step outside!
FYI - your baby counter is at 2,460 days to go! If that was true, I don't think women would EVER get pregnant! haha
Too cute!! And I know Sydney was probably very upset, but I couldn't help but smile! Glad to see someone is enjoying the summer!
Yes, we definately need to get together soon for lunch or something. I would be great to see you, and you cute girls. They are too adorible! Here is my email, so you can email me your phone number, and I can have your emial. nattyann28@yahoo.com Hopefully talk to you soon! Natalie
Post a Comment