02 July, 2008

TAGGED!

I just got tagged from Deborah!

1) LAST MOVIE I SAW IN A THEATRE?
Surf's up...I took the kids to the summer movie


2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Undomestic Goddess, Eat pray love, and started The Atonement


3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Chinese checkers, I love a good win!


4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
used to be "Martha Stewart kids" but since it is no longer I like "Parents"..."people" is entertaining too


5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
fresh lemon, pineapple, or strawberries. My hubby, fresh laundry, and freshly bathed babies/kids


6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
laughter, especially by my children or friends. And my girl's singing is pretty darn cute too!


7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Gotta agree on this one Deb...guilt. Ughhh! Miserable!



8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Generally the girls come in and wake me up so I have myself programmed to say "good morning beautiful" or something like that. After that I usually look out my window and notice the mountains or sunny sky


9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Quiznos or Bajio


10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
According to Kirra...Chevy Ra-Ra. seriously, we cannot agree ;)


11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D......
LOVE to travel to Africa or join a group to establish schools/homes/safety for other people who are less fortunate


12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
My dad taught me to drive at least 5 miles over the limit so that is usually where I stay unless I am in a neighborhood/residential area....I dispise people who speed through neighborhoods:(

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
ummm....seriously? Not in a LONG time IF ever

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Very cool- I love a good Australian storm with thunder and lightning just off the water, I've never experienced them so strong and powerful.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
My dad's Toyota truck (I think it was a 1989 or something)

16) FAVORITE DRINK?
Diet Coke with Lime or Solo (fizzy lemon drink in Aus)

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Completely clean out my house top to bottom, I feel like we have a lot of "stuff" around. I secretly have the time but don't make it a priority :)

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Not the whole thing unless I am throwing them in soup or something

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I just went really dark with a bit of reddish tone and I think I may want to go back to a few highlights

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Farmington, New Mexico
Provo, UT
Orem, UT
Highland, UT
Draper, Ut
Cleveland, Australia (a few months each year)

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tennis and Golf

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Deborah is always trying new things whether it be a recipe or a hobby. Very inpirational!

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
a few paintings, a stairstepper, and probably a few dust-bunnies

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Absolutely!!

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Neither since being preggers. Actually, I think I will always be a night owl!

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Over easy

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
I love my bed, a beach, poolside, or the spa at Loch Lomand....ahhhhh.

28) FAVORITE PIE?
I've never met a lemon meringue I didn't like :)

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Irish cream with heath and brownie, on a simpler note...mint chocolate chip

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Let's see!

I tag:
Brooke
Laura
Jessie
Ann
Shelly

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Yay! I'm so glad you played along!