29 July, 2008

Can I brag?








AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST?????

My friend Lacey is ready to take kid's photos in her studio! She asked to snap a few of the girls and posted them on her website www.studioposhtots.blogspot.com. She does an amazing job...I love the candid shots of my girls, actually there were too many I loved! She was great with the girls and they had a good time. So if you need an awesome kid photographer, call Lacey! She also offers a smaller package, just ask :)

9 comments:

ryan + carly said...

omg! wow...kacy!! your girls is stunning! i cannot even handle how old they are getting. so crazy. when are you do with your little man? i still want to see you guys. i'm waiting for an invite to your majestic home! lol. love ya. tell adam hello and i love him too!

ryan + carly said...

i didn't mean to say, "your girls is stunning"...i meant "are stunning"! i just didn't want you to think i had turned into a total hillbilly since the last time i've seen you!!!

Deborah said...

Too cute!! I'm sure I'll be looking for a good photographer in about 6 months!

Natalie said...

Your girls are just too cute! They are beautiful, just like their momma!

Michelle said...

they are sooo cute. What cute sisters! I think Sydnee looks like your mom. Those pictures really are beautiful.

Janell said...

Ok yeah, you deserve bragging rights for those two beautiful girls. You weren't kidding when you said the pictures turned out so cute! LOVE 'EM!!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

ARE YA KIDDIN' ME?! What amazing pictures!!! Your girls are gorgeous! I can't wait to see this little boy! Beautiful, just BEAUTIFUL!

Holly said...

Kacy, My long lost friend!! I found you on Natalie's blog. How wonderful it is to see how well you are doing. Your girls are beautiful, they look just like you. My blog is www.calaubsbryn.blogspot.com ould love to stay in touch with you! Holly

jessamyn said...

these two lovelies are just amazing Kace. Seriously. Amazing.