Finn is already over 3 weeks old! I know I sound like such a mom when I say he has grown so big already and I can't believe it has already been 3 weeks. His check-up was great and he is still a perfect little boy. He is weighing in at 7 pounds 10 ounces and 21 inches long! I can already feel his little personality coming out...I can't believe how much he has changed from those easy days in the hospital when he slept through everything! He has formed into this little being that loves to be held and cuddled. He needs reassurance when he is trying to fall asleep, that he is not alone. And I have to pay special attention to those small details he shows us when he is ready to change positions, go to sleep, or ready for attention. If I miss those windows it seems he continues on a path of being unsettled until his next feeding. I have to admit I am having a love affair with him...there is something so incredibly sweet about my little man.
18 October, 2008
2 week update@ 3 weeks
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is adorable, Kacy!
Its because little boys love their mommas! He is simply so handsome!
this makes me so excited to be a mommy!
Hey - what a cute little guy- I know what you mean-little boys are so fun!
Kacy, he's so cute! And the neighbor girls and I hate that you're looking so good already!!!
Post a Comment