What is it about Autumn and caramel apples that is so satisfying? The girls wanted to help out, and I was more than happy to let them swirl their own apples in the gooey caramel. They loved it! We decided to make some for all our friends, the more the merrier right?
I do love this time of year and the crispness in the air. Didn't expect this though....
Although I am not ready for Winter just yet, I always think fresh snow is beautiful!I think snow angels may be put on the "To Do" list today...
12 October, 2008
Our Favorite Autumn Treat
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I bet you had tons of snow. We had over and inch on our car when we went ot church - and our church is at 1pm!! But now I want a caramel apple...
That looks like so much fun, and so YUMMY! I cant believe you got that much snow. It hardly stuck at all in Midvale where I live, so I am surprised so much stuck there. Dont you live in Draper?
And we had NO snow down here. I'm with you though. I'm so not ready for winter but seeing the snow is rather exciting. I think going to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get a caramel apple should be on my "to do" list today :)
I was just talking with my sisters about how much I want to make caramel apples. Yum-O!
I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU GOT SNOW! It is really hard to imagine when my kids are outside in their skivvies with the hose. Wow. What I wouldn't give. Make a snow angel for me,k?
Post a Comment