Sydney asked for a few fish for her birthday this last July. We were more than happy to grant her wish, as long as she understood they needed lots of love and to never forget about them. While picking out the new pets, Kirra was offered a large snail to add to the family, which of course was gladly taken. Well, over the course of a few weeks Adam and I noticed a teeny, tiny snail in there with the big mama. And soon it grew to several teeny tiny snails. No big deal right? As I was watching the fish a few days ago I decided to count these teeny, tiny snails that have been growing and developing....65 snails later I was laughing so hard I had to stop! What happened!?! Did we just happen to pick a pregnant snail? Needless to say, all that love Sydney has been giving her fish and friend (mama snail) has definately grown and produced a massive family. Anybody want a snail????
08 October, 2008
Snails For Sale!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
eeewww. My brother used to collect snails, put them in his pockets, forget to remove them, send the clothes to the laundry room-- my mom was always pulling snails from the washer. Yuck! But seriously, fun for you!!!
Ugh! You're a nice mom! I will never allow it! Poor little Eliza!
Sounds like everyone in your house is having babies! I cant believe you actually had the patience to stand there and count to 65...I would have given up long before. That is just too funny!
Hilarious!! If I had an aquarium, I would gladly take some snails! :) Good luck finding them a home as loving as yours.
65!! No wonder you were laughing. I love it! Tell Sydney she can send a little bit of that love to my bank account--I'd love to see it multiply like that mama snail :)
Post a Comment