










I couldn't wait to get these photos back from my {awesome} sister Deborah who photographed Finn and his frosting adoration so well. In celebration of turning the big O.N.E I made him a cake and she shot away. We were all laughing, Sydney and Kirra were egging him on, and he was pretty much in frosting heaven for a quick 8 minutes. I couldn't decide which ones were my favs so you get to see A LOT. Thanks Deb! I will treasure these FOREVER!!!
13 October, 2009
Finn's cake smashing!
Posted by
Kacy & Adam
at
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
These are awesome!! He is such a cutie!
those are so ridiculously cute! Deb did a great job, and your kid is adorable! I LOVE the picture of him picking up the entire cake. It was such a cute cake too!
These are amazing! He is such a cutie pie! I love how he finally just takes the whole cake to his mouth! Too cute!!
So cute! And I hope his cake was as yummy as the one you made for me! :)
I LOVE IT! Too funny! What a cute cake you made(of course!)
I love that he just picked up the entire cake like it was a sandwich... LOL.
Post a Comment