10 February, 2010

Playing catch-up

I can't believe we are here. In Utah. In the cold. Far, far away from the heat. And away from the beach. Ugggh. BUT, on a happier note....it is AWESOME to be here in my own home!!! The kids have not forgotten a thing about being here, they pulled out ALL their toys and played hard, until bedtime {which has been pretty smooth considering the 17 hour time difference} and Sydney has been so excited to get back to school. She came home saying everybody was giving her hugs all day long and saying how much they had missed her.



On a side note, I was pretty much a slacker and missed a lot of posting from our trip. So here goes...catch-up.




Love these kidlets!



Battle wound.....I got in a fight with a bluebottle jellyfish. It won {and I still have a ring 3 weeks later. Ouch!}

A mass of bluebottles





Finn + stick= 1 happy boy


Sydney and Ella are hunting for shells {hopefully w/out the critters inside}

My beauty....

This beloved horse was the source of much joy {of course for my horse lover girl}.


How adorable are his curls???? Love it {and miss them too}



Seaworld Viking ride was always a hit, can you see their faces?




oops! Isn't this typical boy though?






Like I said, he doesn't even care!


Magical Seaworld fish tank {I could spend hours under there!}




























































4 comments:

Melanie Henage said...

Welcome back! I bet it's a little bittersweet to be back. Do you go to Australia every year? Do you go for vacation or for work? Do you own or rent a place to stay there? Just curious - I think it's so cool!

Michelle said...

I love all the pictures! really! that family pic is beautiful! Glad you're back safe....just be glad you're not on the east coast right now with these storms...then you'd be super depressed! gorgeous family!

Deborah said...

What a beautiful family! I can see why it is depressing to come back to Utah and the inversion after all that beach time! Those jellyfish are crazy!

Amy Mitchell said...

Hey Kacy-
glad you guys are back! The pics are beautiful! Love, love the beach-