04 February, 2010

yogurt facial & an exfoliation




Our little dude loves to eat. Taken during breakfast @ the Straddie pub...delish!
Later we went to the park and this is what happened....



He didn't even care! I think thatwas the funniestthing about it! Good times....

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

He is so cute, I love those curls!

Janell said...

hee hee...that's so funny! I love the look on his face in that last picture. He really does look content with a face full of sand! So funny :) And he's looking so big. Can't wait to see him (and all of you)!!

Michelle said...

that really is so funny. I love the pic of him looking up at his dad. that is so cute

Deborah said...

I think he loves to have a messy face!!

Natalie said...

He is the cutest thing ever!

Amy Mitchell said...

Ahhh...boys! You gotta love em'- I know I do- he sure is cute!